We are the best dental clinic in Gandhinagar. You’ll find the best dentist in Gandhinagar in our hospital. In India, there are a lot of misconceptions among people regarding oral health. Most of the people give least importance to their oral hygiene. As a result, more than 50% of the Indian population suffers from some kind of dental problem. Dental caries, tooth decay, gum diseases are some of the major problems faced by people. But only a few go to a dental clinic for treatment.
• Bad Breath or halitosis is caused due to gum disease, cavities, oral cancer, dry mouth or bacteria on the tongue.
• Tooth Decay or cavities- when plaque (sticky substance that forms on the teeth) combines with the sugars or starches of the food, acid are produced which attacks the tooth enamel.
• Periodontal Disease is one of the main infection of caused on the gums. Smoking, Diabetes and dry mouth increases the risk of gum disease. Gingivitis and periodontitis are its two stages.
• Oral Cancer- visit a dental clinic if you have sores, lumps or rough areas in the mouth and difficulty in chewing or moving your tongue or jaw.
• Mouth Sores- oral thrush or candidiasis which is a yeast infection of the mouth can cause mouth sores in infants, denture wearers, and people with diabetes or during cancer treatment.
• Tooth Erosion
• Tooth sensitivity
• Toothaches and other dental emergencies in case of accidents
Apart from these if you want to enhance your smile you can do so by undergoing a proper dental makeover. After all a beautiful smile can enhance your self-esteem. You can go for teeth whitening, dental implants, orthodontics and other cosmetic dental treatment as per your requirement. Get the smile of your dreams at our best dental clinic.